- Guest rooms. Highlight the best part of your guest rooms. You do not need to think big, little details do count. You want to make sure images are clean and inviting. Highlight recent upgrades.
- Dining areas. A lot of people appreciate the fact that they can eat on site. Especially breakfast and dinner. Hotels should make a point with their images that such services available on site. Feature if your hotel is a popular spot not just for hotel guests but for locals to eat too.
- Amenities. Tennis court, pools, parking, gyms, spas etc anything extra you have to offer worth capturing.
- Meeting space. You have to draw people’s attention to the meeting space you have. Different setup pictured help future businesses to visualise what they are trying to do at your venue.
- Recreation. Do you have horse riding, golf, walking tracks or other features around your property? You want to make sure these captured too and advertised on your site to get more attention.
Conclusion: good branding and marketing begins with effective imagery.
Professional help needed to capture your property. You need someone who really can sit down with you and understand your brand. And most of all, what you want to achieve with your online presence is to answer the question to the viewer “what’s in it for me?”
Our agency, Costa Rica Creativa has years of experience within the hospitality industry and can help business to elevate their imagery to the next level. We would love to hear from you on Facebook at Shopographic.