Google Ads Campaign Optimisation
Generate more revenue, by showing your business and/or products to more relevant customers online. Improve your sales and leave your competitors behind.
Do you want to have your Google Ads account set up or a Campaign running?
We will have these set up from scratch or have your already existing Google tools optimised.
Do you want to tune your existing Google Ads Campaign according to the best practices?
If your answer is yes, this product is for you then.
- One-two-hour consultation / information gathering
- Google Ads account setup and/or optimisation
- 2 types of Google Ads Campaign creation and/or optimisation
- The price includes a $600 ad budget for the first month.
- Campaign Management and optimisation for the first month of both ad campaigns
- Optimising means fine-tuning ads to get the best ROAS (return on ad spent) and pushing CPC (cost per click) as low as possible, optimising keywords by adding negative- and new search keyphrases, making updates and changes according to Google’s incoming recommendations etc.
- A short performance report in a video format will be provided at the end of every month.
Please note! With this product, to get the best results, commitment is recommended.
Your investment after the first month (after set up and optimisation) is NZD 300 per month/campaign for management.
Do you have questions before buying? Message me:
I am sure you want to generate more revenue. Did you know?
People are four times more likely to click on a paid search ad on Google (63%) than on any other search engine. PPC stats
Do you know the difference between organic traffic and paid traffic?
50% of people arriving at a retailer’s site from paid Google ads are more likely to buy than those users who came from an organic link. PPC stats
Organic traffic generated by the right online tools, such as a well-set-up website (with SEO) and a well-optimised Google Business Profile, is the best but could take months to deliver the expected results. With paid ads on Google, you can drive more relevant traffic and generate more revenue faster.
Do you want to leave your competitors behind?
Combine the two (organic traffic optimisation and paid ads), and your business will be a winner. Most business owners do not know all the latest trends and how to fine-tune their online presence. Get ahead of your competition and get more local customers by running a well-optimised Google Ads Campaign.