Website Search Engine Optimisation (On-site SEO)
Optimise your site for Search Engines and your website will be found by your customers in Google Searches.
This package is available with our ”Website Building” product or ordered separately only for WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, and Webflow sites:
On-site SEO package contains:
- Two+ hours consultation / information gathering
- Internet market research / keyword research and report
- Copy (body text) check, minor editing with keyword integration
- Copy editing for products, and pages (titles, headers included only)
- Minimising the number of clicks from the home page by adding internal links
- Schema markup integration
- Monitoring and updating the internal linking structure
- Heading structure organising (H1-H6)
- Sitemap and Robot.txt setup / update
- Metadata check and configuration
- Image alt text optimisation
- Site connection to Google: Analytics, Search Console and Ads
- Google Indexing request
- Additional consultation / training to ensure adequate SEO maintenance on the client’s side
For the best result, there is a minimum of three months commitment with this product. We maintain, update and make changes on the site, as required or as data comes in, for three months. The SEO product price is a base price and can vary on requirements.
Do you have questions before buying? Message me:
Building a website was the first step. Now, your customers need to be able to find your website on the internet. This is the purpose of on-site SEO.
Our relationship will start and finish with a consultation. We need to get to know your business as much as we can. We use that information to carry out targeted and effective market research and build a customised SEO package for your website. These updates will help your potential customers to find your business online.
At the end of our work, we will sit down again where we teach you how to carry on from here. The most effective SEO never really stops. And you need to know, what to do from here onwards.